Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Reaching out... to the entire world.

It is hard to understand the full impact of the Internet on your business until you get an email, as I did yesterday, from a far away place.

In my case it was from a man in South Africa. As I sit here in Rochester, NY, Cape Town is an awfully long way away, and certainly not anywhere where I would have attempted to sell my book, however the power of the Internet brought this prospective customer, and contact to me.

When blogging for business, remember that what you write has the capacity to reach around the globe, and be prepared to meet those requests, and answer those questions!


***also remember to incorporate the basic principles of search engine optimization to assist you in getting your message out there.

No comments: